This course is designed to give you the tools so that it may empower your toddler (24 months to 4 years old) with the skills they need to sleep confidently through the night.
Can you imagine..
- A fun and relaxing routine to prepare your child for sleep.
- Laying them down while they are still awake without screaming and crying.
- Giving them a kiss on the head and leaving the room and they roll over and happily go to sleep.
- As you leave their room, you and your spouse enjoy some time together. You have dinner, watch a movie, have an adult conversation.
- You wake the next morning refreshed and ready to tackle the day ahead because you had a night of peaceful, revitalizing, noninterrupted sleep!
Through our program, you’ll...
- Understand what causes the constant night wakings, and how you can stop them.
- Have a proven, step by step strategy that allows you to teach your toddler how to fall asleep easily and independently at bedtime so you don’t have to spend hours rocking, nursing, and/or bouncing your child to sleep each night.
- Get your evenings back!! You will have some time to reconnect with your partner. Heck, you could even get to work on the next one!!
- Have the opportunity to say “LATER” to those exhausting wake-ups on repeat once and for all!
What to expect...
- Submit your sleep situation questionnaire.
- The questionnaire is evaluated by a professional sleep consultant to ensure your family's specific needs are met.
- Your personalized sleep plan is created and sent to you.
- You access your online portal for the self-paced e-course to build the foundation for your implementation.
- Daily video support for the 2 weeks of implementation.
- Upon Graduation, you have a full year to access the online videos.
I was skeptical
“It had been months since our daughter had slept through the night. My wife and I were up dozens of times a night to calm and lull her back to sleep. Our combined sense of failing our daughter, and our own exhaustion and frustration, was radiating. Our patience with each other waned as our sanity slowly eroded. Thank goodness my wife suggested sleep help.
I was skeptical, admittedly. My wife was more certain than I was, for which I am grateful. With Dana, we learned how an infant's sleep cycles progress. I had no idea that there are so many variables that work for or against a child's sleep. Unknowingly, we were lovingly sabotaging our daughter's (and our own) sleep. But, thanks to Dana, we had a strategy to follow to get our little girl sleeping peacefully through the night. It was tough at times, but we felt like we were close and supportive of her as we incrementally worked through the plan. Within a week, we were 180 degrees from where we started. Peace (and sanity) soon returned to our home, and our daughter even enjoys our new routine. Thank you so much, Dana.” - David
*The advice you receive within Sleep 4 Toddlers is for informational purposes only and is intended for use with common early childhood sleep issues that are wholly unrelated to medical conditions. Dana’s advice is NOT intended to be a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or another qualified health practitioner regarding any matters that may require medical attention or diagnosis.