This course is designed to give you the tools so that it may empower your toddler (24 months to 4 years old) with the skills they need to sleep confidently through the night.
Every day I work with nurturing and caring parents like you, that lately have been feeling overwhelmed and exhausted because your sweet toddler or preschooler is still waking through the night.
You’ve thought by now that they would be sleeping.
Do you ever feel..
- Like parenting just shouldn’t be this hard.
- Like you have tried everything to get your child to sleep through the night, but they just can’t.
- Overwhelmed because you have so much great advice but just don’t know where to start.
- Like It's easier to just go to sleep with your child than to fight them for hours just for them to wake a little while later.
- Afraid that your child is not getting the amount of sleep they need for good health.
Have you thought.. Maybe my child is just not a sleeper?
Can you imagine..
- A fun and relaxing routine to prepare your child for sleep.
- Laying them down while they are still awake without screaming and crying.
- Giving them a kiss on the head and leaving the room and they roll over and happily go to sleep.
- As you leave their room, you and your spouse enjoy some time together. You have dinner, watch a movie, have an adult conversation.
- You wake the next morning refreshed and ready to tackle the day ahead because you had a night of peaceful, revitalizing, noninterrupted sleep!
These are the exact results clients get even though they thought their baby would never learn to sleep well!
Through our program, you’ll...
- Understand what causes the constant night wakings, and how you can stop them.
- Have a proven, step by step strategy that allows you to teach your toddler how to fall asleep easily and independently at bedtime so you don’t have to spend hours rocking, nursing, and/or bouncing your child to sleep each night.
- Get your evenings back!! You will have some time to reconnect with your partner. Heck, you could even get to work on the next one!!
- Have the opportunity to say “LATER” to those exhausting wake-ups on repeat once and for all!
Sweet sweet sleep - I can’t wait until you join these rested parents...
Thought it was impossible for our little one to sleep
"Dana Stone has been SO helpful to our family. Our little one was waking up multiple times each night. We had tried many different things and gotten lots of good advice from friends and relatives - but nothing was working! Dana just helped us bring everything together and really did troubleshoot. She had new ideas that we hadn't heard about that worked so well. We honestly thought it was impossible for our little one to sleep through the night or take regular naps. She resisted everything we tried. We have four other kids that have all slept well - so we thought this baby was just NOT a sleeper! We were wrong! Within a week, she was sleeping over 10 hours each night and taking two naps during the day! Two weeks after we started with Dana, she barely fusses when going down for naps or at night and we all feel SO great and rested. We didn't know how tired we were! We are so grateful to Dana for bringing sleep back to our tired family : ) We highly recommend her to anyone who needs a good night's rest! Her wisdom has helped not just the baby - but the rest of us rethink our sleep habits as well! Thank you, Dana!" – Liz and James
I was skeptical
“It had been months since our daughter had slept through the night. My wife and I were up dozens of times a night to calm and lull her back to sleep. Our combined sense of failing our daughter, and our own exhaustion and frustration, was radiating. Our patience with each other waned as our sanity slowly eroded. Thank goodness my wife suggested sleep help.
I was skeptical, admittedly. My wife was more certain than I was, for which I am grateful. With Dana, we learned how an infant's sleep cycles progress. I had no idea that there are so many variables that work for or against a child's sleep. Unknowingly, we were lovingly sabotaging our daughter's (and our own) sleep. But, thanks to Dana, we had a strategy to follow to get our little girl sleeping peacefully through the night. It was tough at times, but we felt like we were close and supportive of her as we incrementally worked through the plan. Within a week, we were 180 degrees from where we started. Peace (and sanity) soon returned to our home, and our daughter even enjoys our new routine. Thank you so much, Dana.” - David
As you can see from the parents above. It takes time, it takes effort, it takes patience, it takes consistency. But if you are ready, you have the right plan, and the knowledge you need to work with the body your whole family could be sleeping again very soon!
If you have been desperately looking for help, wishing night after night that tonight will be the night you finally get some sleep. It’s not magic. It’s science! And we can do it together. Let’s get started.
*The advice you receive within Sleep 4 Toddlers is for informational purposes only and is intended for use with common early childhood sleep issues that are wholly unrelated to medical conditions. Dana’s advice is NOT intended to be a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or another qualified health practitioner regarding any matters that may require medical attention or diagnosis.